Academics - Study abroad
In addition to the general higher education studies, the Romanian-American University also organizes studies and placements abroad, within the Erasmus Programme of the European Union Framework. Once you become one of our students you have the opportunity to benefit from all our exchange programmes. This is a chance to meet people from the entire world, get to know other cultures, improve foreign language skills or even change your worldview.
Choosing the right place to spend a semester or an academic year as an Erasmus student might be a challenging process: we have partnerships with a lot of universities and institutions all over Europe, that organize bachelor and master degree programs or practical training for our students in the fields of Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, European Studies, Tourism, Management and Marketing.
Every year we are delighted to host students from all over the world and bring our contribution to their career path. The Romanian-American University is an international oriented institution, which places a high value on the academic contribution you will make during your time with us. We are hopeful that in return you will find your stay here both intellectually stimulating and personally enriching.
Our main European Partners are:
- Lapland University of Applied Sciences, Finland;
- Universita` degli Studi di Siena, Italy;
- Mykolas Romermis University, Lithuania;
- Novancia Business School, France;
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria;
- Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany;
- Universita di Bologna, Italy;
- Tietgen Business College Lillebaelt Academy, Denmark;
- Hedmark University College, Norway;
- Ecole de Commerce Europeenne - INSEEC, France;
- Bifrost University, Iceland;
- Radom Academy of Economics, Poland;
- Universidade Lusofona de Humanidades e Tecnologias, Portugal;
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain;
- Hacettepe University, Turkey;
- International University College - Albena, Bulgaria.